Sunday, May 18, 2008

Studio Closed May 18-22

I'm trying to remember all the things I need to do before I leave in the morning and this is one of the last, I think! The studio will be closed May 18-22. I'm heading a little further south to Daytona for several days to attend the Florida Professional Photographer's (FPP) Florida School! I have been waiting a year to attend and I'm soooooo excited. Can you tell? I promise to come back with great ideas to make our studio even better!

While my class is all about marketing, I'm still taking my camera along and hoping to catch a sunset or maybe even a sunrise if I can drag myself out of bed early enough!

I won't have access to email or phone, but all messages will be returned when I get back in town.

I hope you have a fabulous week!

No comments: