Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Exciting News from a Client - Nuestra Belleza Latina

I absolutely love to hear from my clients when they have exciting news about their family! One of my recent maternity clients, Ada and Oswaldo, contacted me the other day to tell me that Ada's sister, Génesis, was selected as one of the 12 finalists for the Reality Show, Nuestra Belleza Latina (Our Latin Beauty), shown on the Univision Network on Friday nights at 10:00PM! I had the opportunity to meet Génesis during her sister's maternity session and the entire family is just one of the sweetest I have ever met!

Nuestra Belleza Latina is a show that combines the glamour of a beauty competition with the excitement of a reality show with the finalists representing the most captivating Hispanic women from across the U.S. and Puerto Rico.

While these ladies do compete and are judged each week by the panel of judges, it's not all in their hands - their fate also rests in the votes of supporters across America! So, if you would like to help Génesis Seguías out, please consider sending her some votes!

You can vote by text messaging on your cell phone. The number to send your text message is 8803 if you have AT&T. Just write the word VOTE on the body of the message. You can vote as many times as you want, but normal fees for text messages apply. You can vote via text message up to two days after the show airs!

And check out her belly dancing (click here)! We wish you lots of luck Génesis!

And, Ada and Oswaldo, I can't wait to hear from you when you're sweet little girl arrives!

No comments: