Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Tonight I get to reminisce back to those childhood days where we played a fun game of tag. Why? Well tonight I was tagged in a grown up version by my dear friend Stacy from SLN Studios.

Now on to six unspectacular quirks about Keely:

1. I love to offer help to pretty much anyone who needs it, many times at the expense of time for me.

2. My nickname when I was a child was Corky, affectionately given to me by my dad. Corky's was a 5 and dime store in my town that I always begged to go to, thus the nick name!

3. I'm a self-proclaimed "geek" - between writing computer programs, building e-commerce web sites, and back in college days doing Differential Equations and Linear Algebra problems for fun when I was bored - I actually majored in Mechanical Engineering and minored in Math and Music & Sound Recording.

4. I use the word "actually" a lot. :)

5. I worry….about everything.

6. I love doing Sudoku and logic puzzles for fun (see #3)

Okay so now its my turn to tag someone:

Well, rules say I have to tag 6 people…so tag, you're it Heidi, Melissa, Deanna, Tammie … I'm too tired to think of more! Will have to come back to this!

RULES:

1. Link the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them & leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

No comments: