Friday, July 11, 2008

Our new web site is launched!

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am! Today, we launched our new web site! It's been a long time coming, but the wait is finally over!

I guess having been a web designer/programmer for 14 years has its pros and cons - pros are a custom designed site that no one else has and truly represents the studio's image and branding. The cons, well, as an artist, I'm a perfectionist, so everything had to be just right, so it took just a bit longer than I had originally wanted it to take. I still have a few minor things to tweak, but I'm so very proud of the results.

We invite you to take a look through the new site and let us know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to be your first commenter here on your new site. Looks great, Keely! I'm sure the new look will be paying off for you very soon.

Lots of love,

Todd et. al