Monday, June 2, 2008

Studio Renovations Update!

With the floors in the studio complete, well except for some minor trim pieces that I'm having a really difficult time matching the color to, the studio's look is definitely making progress! In the next few weeks, the transformation will be completed and I honestly cannot wait! I'm working with an Interior Designer and the studio is going to look awesome when it's done! That paired with new flooring in the rest of the house has me so excited.

I started installing the wood floors in the living area of the house this past weekend. The whole project is taking longer than I had hoped. I'm not supposed to do a lot of lifting, hammering, etc., with my right arm, but I have to to get the projects done. So, as a result, my arm is pretty sore so I'm taking it as I am able to.

We've purposely not scheduled any sessions for the next two weeks so that we can really focus on the renovations and get everything back to normal as soon as possible. I will be dancing on cloud 9 when it's all done!

Stay tuned for more updates!

No comments: