Sunday, March 9, 2008

Getting back in the habit!

The past month has been very busy, both with business and my family!

My son and I had a great time on our whirlwind trip to Pennsylvania. Although it was very short (19 hr drive on Wednesday and 19 hour drive back on Sunday), we did get to visit with my aunts that I haven't seen in a very long time. My son was so excited to see snow, however, when we arrived, the only snow was that which had been left over from the snow plows and were mostly covered with cinders and dirt. So, my dad and I ventured over to the ski resort I spent much time with growing up just so Ean could experience the joy of snow. He absolutely loved it! The visit with my aunts was wonderful and I'm hoping to be able to travel back up there this year to visit with them again.

Half my family, including myself, have been dealing with a bout of a very bad cold, however, we are on the mend and are almost back at 100%.

On the business side, we've been enjoying working with our amazing clients. We are putting some finishing touches on some new products and expect to announce them very soon! You definitely won't want to miss them!

And, my promise to you is to get back in the habit of updating my blog regularly! We've got some pretty neat things planned for the blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: